YOU AND YOUR COOKIES.
Hereinafter we, Kaprona Capital AG, set out our intended purposes for the usage of cookies and similar technologies on our websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies, and web storage technologies such as local storage and session storage (“cookies”), make your interaction on our sites easier and smoother – with no extra effort on your part. For example, they are small text files that are downloaded by your internet browser to your device when you visit our websites. While you interact with our websites, technologies from third-party providers such as scripts, pixels and tags, which we integrate on our websites for advertising purposes, also set cookies on your device. In the following sections, you will find information and specific details in the corresponding lists regarding what we use these technologies for.
HOW COOKIES HELP US TO HELP YOU.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs which help makingto make your online experience much smoother and more interactive. This assumes, however, that you are using the same device and the same browser as before. Some specific cookies are essential for running and maintaining our websites and they enable us to:
- Provide you with 24/7 access to the services you have requested
- Give you consistent and accurate information
- Ensure you enjoy a seamless and comfortable experience
RECOGNITION AND RESPONSE.
Cookies enable us to improve our websites by looking at how our visitors use them. We analyse what content is popular and draw conclusions about what else they might be interested in or find useful. This helps us to:
- Understand how visitors use our sites so we can make them better and enhance the experience
- Try out different ideas and display content that is most relevant to individual visitors
Cookies enable us to improve our website by looking at how our visitors use it. We analyse what content is popular and draw conclusions about what else they might be interested in or find useful. This helps us to:
- Understand how visitors use the website so we can make it better and enhance their experience
- Try out different ideas and display content that is most relevant to individidual visitors
ADVERTISING AND RETARGETING.
Our websites may use advertising and targeting cookies for retargeting purposes. These cookies store information from your browsing history to record your interests and your browsing journey on our sites. This enables us or our partners to:
- Target advertising of our products to you on other websites, based on your visits to our sites
- Match and combine more relevant information with targeted information so that our online advertisements you see are genuinely relevant to you and your interests.
MANAGING YOUR BROWSER’S COOKIES.
You can manage (enable/disable and delete) the cookie settings on our websites via the functionalities above but also by altering your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to manage your cookies by either accepting or rejecting all cookies or accepting only certain types of cookies. The procedure for managing and deleting cookies can be found in your browser’s integrated help function. It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you might not be able to take full advantage of some features of our sites, and we might not be able to provide some content you have previously seen or used.“